Friday, April 11, 2008

Backint hes addle

That's me, the left of the two orange guys, proudly sporting my Lug Bros. colors. We're going up a pass in our little mountain range. And we were taking it easy. That's my philosophy for this year, and I need to stick to it to avoid another injury. If I want to ride fast I need to give myself time to get ready. Especially in the hills. But there's nothing to complain about a leisurely climb. Believe me, I felt no desire to go faster. It's amazing how much more fun it is when you're not killing yourself! And you can always go fast going down!

1 comment:

Lug Bros. said...

nice picture, looks like a beautiful day.

i had a race this morning, just a circuit race for 45 minutes, finished in the back half of the pack, so not great, but not bad.

yes, you are right, take it easy.