Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cyclocross #4


Last Sunday I did my 4th cross race of the season. It was held here in Louisville, and was probably the last race to be held at the River Road Country Club (which as been the home of cross racing here in Louisville for the past several years).

This race I decided to race in the category 3 race, which was a step up from where I have raced the last 2 years. So, I had two goals for the race: not get lapped, and don't finish last. I was successful on both of these goals, and ended up 22nd in the race, as I was pipped at the line by another racer.

Kate and Sam came to watch, though it was pretty cold. The two pictures of Sam are during and then after the race. He was much happier in the car when he had a chance to warm up.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: