Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family and Friends


This weekend, Mom, Dad, Britta, and Matt came down to visit Kate and I. They got here on Friday, and we just hungout that night. Saturday was full of running errands and sight seeing. We got doughnuts and coffee in the morning, walked around Cave Hill Cemetery (got to see Colonel Sanders grave). We capped the day off with going out for a birthday/anniversay dinner to the Charlestown Pizza Company with our friends, Cat and Charlton (if the picture of Cat is a little fuzzy, its cause we all had a little bit of beer by then). Mom, Dad, B and Matt left this morning after a nice pancake breakfast to send them on their way.

As for the pictures, the first one is just a late fall corn field that I took on my lunch break last week. Dad is teaching B the better points of beer (not that she needs to know that information for at least another year). And then Cat finding that she actually does like beer.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lug Bros. said...

Hey, looks like fun--wish I could have been there, though I have to say that I've never had an apple beer that I liked. There's one called Newton and it's not my favorite. If it comes in a green can, I want it to be Yebisu's The Hop!