Saturday, January 23, 2010

A couple pictures from today. The top three I took in a great little shop the specializes in classic Italian cro-moly frames (I'll have so many more places to take all the Lug Bros. on future visits!) The owner was jolly, chubby, and very accomplished. He's been a musician, an architect, a designer of CNC'd parts for Harley Davidson, and is now doing that little shop. He lived in San Francisco for seven years in the early 90s, so he spoke English pretty well. Apparently he's been interested in American stuff ever since he was a kid. He traces his interest to his mother: she was a jazz singer and American culture buff.

I'm sure that just about everyone in Lug Bros. land knows more about the car in the second picture than I do so I won't try to say anything smart about it. I will say that it was parked just a couple blocks from our house and we saw it walking home from the station.

Also head over to my other blog for a couple more bike pics.





No comments: