Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome to the world, newest Lug Brother. This is Kota. As I write he is sleeping peacefully. During the day when he sleeps he stretches his arms up in the air and makes the most charming funny faces you can imagine. But now he's just quietly breathing in and out and in and out and the music-box-Enya is playing softly in the background and it's the weekend and we're a family of three and his mom is catching forty winks and now that I think about it I'm sitting down and doing something not directly baby related for the first time since he came home on Tuesday but now I look up and see those skinny newbaby arms reaching up in the air for a big stretch and I'm happy to put the computer down on the ground and pick him up in my arms and just sit with him and share a little bit of that peace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: