Sunday, November 23, 2008

Long Time No Post...

...But lots of thoughts of congratulations on your races, Lug Bro Numero Uno. I haven't been riding much here. It's been cold and I've been, well, down, I guess would be a way to put it. Not that a person can't ride when he's feeling down, just that I've figured I need all the rest I can get on the weekends. I do go out on my Bianchi to take photos and hit the bakeries in town. Here are some shots of the autumn leaves. It's peak time for the colors here. The Gingko trees have a rich buttery yellow and the maples are just starting to turn their bright red. It was a three day weekend this weekend so we had some time to enjoy it.

Congratulations again on the racing. I wish I could be there to see it, but the video's a lot better than nothing! Thanks to Corey for that.


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: