Saturday, September 8, 2007

2 short quick rides

Nothing really exciting, no pictures or anything. Friday, Kate and I rode the tandem up to Sellersburg and back for about a 20 mile ride and this morning, I went out and just rode some loops near Utica with some sprints thrown in as a training ride for cross.

The weather has still be pretty crummy in regards to heat and humidity. We are having a party later today with people from the library, but it is supposed to storm later.

I am off to cut the grass, cause it has become a jungle out in the back yard (thought I heard lions and hyenas last night).

Had to take my new rear wheel in to get trued this morning, cause it seemed to have gotten a little hop in it, probably just the spokes settling or whatever since it had not been ridden before. Good thing about being on first name basis with the staff is little things like that are free.

Now the rebuild of the other wheel I took in will not be free, cause I blew 2 spokes out from it due to my ineptitude in truing wheels, oh, well.

No comments: