Friday, May 1, 2009

Been awhile

So, it has been awhile since I posted anything up here, and sorry to his fans, but there are no pictures of Sam in this post. But I promise we will put more up soon.

Sam continues to grow and change daily, doing many new things. He had discovered his thumb and hands and now does comfort himself by sucking on them. This week has seen a lot of changes for us, as Kate went back to work on Monday and we all have had to adapt to a new schedule. Overall it has been a good transitition. Sam likes going to Nona's and while it is very hard for Kate and I to let him go, we are adjusting to having both of us back at work, as have the dogs. But Kate is certainly looking forward to having 3 day weekend starting today.

I have been riding when I can and when the weather permits, including the ill-advised idea I had of trying to ride really early one morning (4:30 AM) to get a ride in outside before the day started. While the ride was fine, it certainly was a strange experience being out on the roads that early (the last picture on the page is a poor attempt to take a shadow picture from this ride).


Posted by Picasa

No comments: