Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sam and Pop's Excellent Adventure

Kate, aka Mom, was working, so it was just Sam and I holding down the fort here in Utica today. We did go and see Kate at the library this morning and then ran some errands. Sam fell asleep this afternoon and I got about a 23 minute ride in one my trainer, until Sam woke up and informed me that he had other plans for us.

After a grey, rainy morning, the sun can out this afternoon, so I decided to take Sam and the dogs for a long walk. We got all set to go and headed out down towards the river. We then turned north and followed Upper River Road out of town and out to the grassy bank by the river below Quarry Bluff. We then turned around and came back into town. It was Sam's longest walk in the carrier and the little guy was pretty tired by the end of it. As I write this, he is asleep in his cradle.


Our main view for most of the walk was of dog butts, oh well.


I swear that he actually did have fun on the walk, even if this picture says otherwise.


Looking up at the cliff


Dad and Son
Posted by Picasa

No comments: