Monday, June 22, 2009

Sam and Father's Day Ride



Yesterday was a first for me, as I got to celebrate Fathers Day as a father for the first time. It was great to be able to do that of course, especially with as great a kid as Sam is.

After a day of running lots of errands, Kate and Sam went to knitting, and I went for a long bike ride. The weather here the last two weeks has actually been pretty awful heat wise. It feels like this is the hottest it has gotten in June since I moved down here to the Ohio Valley nearly a decade ago. Yesterday was near 90 degrees and extremely humid, so while riding was still not terrible, if you stopped even for a minute or two, it hot quite uncomfortable.

The ride ended up being about 32 miles, and I did get to ride some of the roads in the area that I liked a lot.



But, enough about my silly ride, here are some new videos of Sam. The first is from his first dip in the little pool that we bought for him. He certainly like it more than putting his toes in Lake Michigan, but I still think that I was not completely sold on the idea of a pool.

The other is posted at Kate's request and shows that Sam is already getting tired of being filmed by his parents.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: