Saturday, June 13, 2009



This is nothing like a post about a cute baby, but it's the best I can do at the moment. Here is the new limited edition Yebisu beer for 2009. From the can: "This limited version of Yebisu Beer has been given longer lagering time for rich, mellow flavor and satisfying smoothness." To be honest, I find it a bit more bracing than regular Yebisu (or my favorite Yebisu: The Hop). It comes in a 4 pack for about 1000 yen. I had the fourth today and it tasted the best of the four.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

oldtrek said...

You must getting used to the taste. I wish Yebisu was available here.

sandy said...

dan, that's the best looking beer i've seen in a long time and so artfully photographed.

Utica Town Folk said...

Yeah, but how does it taste after a ride? That is the real standard for a beer.