Sunday, December 9, 2007

New Team Kit

Here are a few pictures of my new team uniform for Bolla. We had our team party last night at the house of one of my teammates.

This weekend was also the last cyclocross race of the season and I skipped it. The weather was just terrible today and I did not feel like getting soaked and needing to clean my bike again, so that meant a hour and half ride on my trainer, but at least I got a lot of reading done.

With such bad weather, Kate and I did little more than veg out all day, though we did get our christmas letter done.

It should be interesting being on this new team next year, as it has been quite awhile since I did a road race, and now I am committed to doing at-least 10 next year.

I raced last weekend, but had to withdraw due to mechanical problems, and while my cross bike was still a 2 speed then, it is back to being geared. I am just not a strong enough rider to race on 2 speeds.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! I dig the orange, and Tomo digs the matching cap!

oldtrek said...

I have to say the same thing, lookin' good. Orange and black, done right is great. Is Bolla the wine? How many cases do you get for each race?