Tuesday, December 4, 2007

old skool

 
 
 
 


Every once in a while you find a treasure of a bike on the streets of Tokyo, usually outside a noodle shop or a sushi shop. There must be something about the geometry--long lines, low seat, wide handlebars--that makes the bikes stable for deliveries. Now most deliveries are done by motorbike (and there are some old school scooters around town too) so you don't see these bikes being ridden all that often, but I sometimes see this one parked along the street during my walk to school. I love the double seat. Think I could do that with my Bianchi?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe not your bianchi, but if dad still had his old Nishiki around, that would be perfect for it.

ps - should be about a week or less until we get our jerseys