Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Regatta


I have no idea if I spelled Regatta correctly or not, but oh, well, I will let my editor correct that one. I was walking the dogs after work and we went down by the river and the local sailing club was out, so when I left for my ride I rode down to the rive to see if the boats were still out and as you can see, yes they were.
Kate got back from ALA late last night, and of course it was wonderful to have her back. This weekend while she was gone I did get in alot of riding (probably around 150 miles in the time that she was away), but I don't have any pictures of the rides, oh, well.

Nothing really excited to talk about on any of my rides, though I did cut my long ride on Sunday short to make it to my kickball game, which turned out to be a huge waste as Kate and I both agree that we probably played on the worst kickball team in the history of the world (but don't let me belabor that point).

The weather has been unseasonable mild here for the past week which also contributed to the good riding the past week or some.


Dude where Ferdinand?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: